Students are required to maintain the code of conduct strictly when inside the school campus
- The list of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board at the coorporate office.
- The admission procedure will be intimated to the parents of the selected candidates. It is mandatory for both parents to be present to complete various admission formalities.
- For students seeking admission from Class I onwards, it is mandatory to submit Transfer Certificate (original) from the last school attended.
- Fees, once paid at the time of admission, are not refundable in any case except the caution money (refundable) in case of refundable.
- The management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission.
Written Test / Observation / Interaction
- There will be written tests on intimated dates for students seeking admissions to Class II onwards. Candidates will have to appear for an interview and during the interview, presence of both the parents will be mandatory.
- For admission to Beginner, Toddler , Explorer and Class I, there are no tests or interviews. The teacher observes/interacts with the child along with the parents.
- For admission to Class II,III,IV,V and VI, a written test along with observation/interaction will be held. Observation/Interaction will be held on the same day and both parents should be present.
- No request for the change of dates for Written Test/Observation/Interaction will be entertained. Student Admit Card II has to submitted at School once the Written Test/Observation/Interaction is done.
Age requirements as on 31st march 2012
|STANDARDS||AGE||DATE OF BIRTH|
|Beginners (Nursery)||3+||31st March 2009 or before|
|Toddlers (LKG)||4+||31st March 2008 or before|
|Explorers (UKG)||5+||31st March 2007 or before|
|I||6+||31st March 2006 or before|
|II||7+||31st March 2005 or before|
|III||8+||31st March 2004 or before|
|IV||9+||31st March 2003 or before|
|V||10+||31st March 2002 or before|
|VI||11+||31st March 2001 or before|
|FEE BREAK UP||TYPE||FREQUENCY||PAYABLE||AMOUNT|
|Registration & Prospectus||Non-Refundable||One Time||At the time of Purchase||r 600/-|
|Admission Fee||Non-Refundable||One Time||At the time of Admission||r 9,000/-|
|Annual Fee||Non-Refundable||Annually||At the time of Admission||r 3,000/-|
|Development Charges||Non-Refundable||Annually||At the time of Admission||r 2,500/-|
TOTAL AMOUNT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
|Tuition Fee||Non-Refundable||Beg. To Explorer.||r 1,000/-|
|Std. I to Std. III||r 1,100/-|
|Std. IV to Std. VI||r 1,200/-|
|Hostel Fee||Non-Refundable||Std. I to Std. III||r 4,000/-|
|Std. IV to Std. VII||r 4,000/-|
|Transport Fee||Non-Refundable||As per Distance||r 600 To r 800|
|Fee for Books / Stationeries and other accessories||r 6,000/-|
- Tuition Fee, Transportation Fee and Hostel Fee will be payable Quarterly.
- Annual Fee can be revised annually as per the decision of the Managing Committee, DPS Nawada.
- In case of hike in diesel price, transport fee may be increased.